We are looking for full-stack developers to join an established tech company to work on overflow work remotely.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a software startup specializing in custom ERP/CRM software for the financial services sector as well as other cool disruptive products.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Ideally, you will be familiar with a variety of programming languages but specialise in .NET and Angular 4/5 and will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
- Must be EU based or willing to be available during EU working hours
- Proven experience as full stack developer (front and backend)
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Experience with building web applications/ software
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern code practices
- Ability to code in a few programming languages (back and front) including Angular, .NET et al.
- Experience working with web and Rest APIs
- Solid database experience with MS SQL
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems, browsers and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field
- Experience in DevOps and SaaS a plus
WHAT TYPE OF WORK YOU WILL BE DOING
- Collaborate with a team of professionals on new and existing products
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Be a part of new product development
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debugging
- Work with our existing customer base and provide ongoing maintenance and dev support
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
Programming Languages Required: ASP.NET AngularJS
Software Frameworks that will be used: .NET Framework
Employment Type: Full-time
How to Apply
To apply for this role or to speak to our HR team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org